The tournament will be played according to the rules of FIFA and the RFEF, with the exception of details that are explained in these rules.
2. Tournament Format
• Preliminary phase: The groups play a league, guaranteeing minimum 3/4 games in this phase.
• FINAL PHASE: The ranked first and second in the finals for the play-offs. • Each match won gains 3 POINTS
• In case of a tie each team will get 1 point.
If at the end of the qualifying matches, two or more teams obtain the same number of points, we will proceed to determine the classification of either team as follows:
1. Goal difference.
2. Goals for.
3. Result of the tied teams.
4. Less number of yellow and red cards.
5. Penalty kicks according to the rules RFEF.En case of a tie in the semifinals and finals, the match is decided by kicks from the point pentalti (as rules RFEF).
3. Program matches
The detailed schedule game time, the field where he played and location, and the corresponding age category. It is possible, depending on the configuration of the group in which it has been registered, that a team plays more than one match a day.
The organization reserves the right to change the groups, the calendar, playing fields and times of the matches. Delegates of the affected computers will be given notice in good time.
4. Duration of matches
The matches will have the following duration:
Football Category 7: 2x20 min. * Breaks 5 min.
Football Category 11: 2x25 min. * Breaks 5 min.
F11 finals the following duration: 2x30 min.
5. Control of age
On arrival day the tournament will be held over age of all participants. To do this, the delegate or team leader must provide the original passport of each jugador.No will be registered any player who does not present any of these documents. The / the players / ace who do not have ID or passport, will present the federal tab or Family Book.
6. Number of players
You can register up to 20 players per team and a minimum of 14 players.
All registered players will be available to the coach in every game and take place on the bench.
No limit players to use in a match. Will not limit substitutions. A substituted player may re-enter the field juego.Se can use any player from the same club in different categories. To do this you must meet age and be registered in the relevant lists.
7. Documents to be submitted in each game.
15 minutes before each game the team leader must review the record to be on the table of organization of the field:
11 A-side: They should write the bib number of all players in the intended column and mark the 11 players titulares.
7 A- side: They shall write the bib number of all players in the column and mark mandatory titulares.
- DNI or passport or family record book or federal tab. No party can begin without the referee have the lists of players.
* Delegates who wish to check the legality of the participation of any player may do so before the end of the game, letting know the official in charge of the field.
* At the time of the claim, the claimant must make a deposit of 20 Euros per player reclamado.En If the player certifies its legality by the presentation of some of the original documents, the field officer will by complete the claim. If the player unclaimed dispusiese the document requested, or do not appear in the lists, they will be cited, claimant and claimed (by the team leader), two hours later at the headquarters of the Competition Committee of the tournament (Central Information ), which shall act. In any case, if the legality of the claimed player is proved, the claimant will lose the deposit made. Otherwise it will be returned in full. Complaints about refereeing errors can not alter the outcome of the game. The decision of the Competition Committee is final and irrevocable. The interprecación of facts and rules will be final.